CPTC ceramic thermistor
PTCR (positive temperature coefficient of resistance) is a kind of ceramic thermistor with high positive temperature coefficient, mainly ferroelectric material BaTiO3 After semiconducting doping, it shows a strong "PTC effect" - the resistance value is very low at room temperature. With the increase of temperature, a sudden change occurs near the Curie point, resulting in several orders of magnitude changes. The resistivity rises sharply, showing a high resistance state, showing the PTC effect of the material. Due to this characteristic of PTC thermistor, it has been widely used in many fields, such as post and telecommunications, home appliances, automobile industry and so on.
1. High resistance temperature coefficient of resistor;
2. The Curie temperature of the resistor can be adjusted from - 40 ℃ to 320 ℃;
3. The resistance range of the resistor can be between 1 Ω and 10K Ω;
4. The applicable working voltage range is wide, and the maximum voltage can reach 1000V;
5. Be able to realize diversified structure;
6. The circuit is simple to use and low power consumption.
Application: electronic ballast and CPTC thermistor for starting energy saving lamp
CPTC thermistor for motor start and variable frequency air conditioning start
CPTC for general line over-current protection and program-controlled telephone exchange
Thermistor? CPTC thermistor for degaussing of color TV and color display
CPTC thermistor for temperature compensation